Start a Blog!
A free, self-paced course to help you get started blogging.
In this course, you'll learn about:
- How you can set up a blog or simple website, no matter how comfortable you are (or aren't) with technology
- The pros and cons of popular platforms for building and managing websites (such as WordPress and Wix)
- How to choose a domain name and web hosting provider (and what those terms mean!)
- How to choose a good WordPress theme (if you choose to build a WordPress website)
- Tips for setting up your blog.
- The most important things to do before launching your website.
What this course won't teach:
Because every blog's needs are different, this course won't guide you step-by-step customizing a website template. Instead, I'll tell you where you can find step-by-step guidance specific to your blog needs.
Ashley Mann started RVinspiration.com in 2017 as a way to curate and share ideas for RV living. One year later, her website income fully replaced her former teaching salary, and as of 2019, the site was receiving over 200,000 page views per month. Ashley credits much of her success with her ability to set clear goals and network with other bloggers, and she hopes to help other bloggers achieve their own goals.