Inspired Bloggers Society
Mentorship and support for your blogging business.
Do you feel like you're all alone figuring out how to turn your blog into a profitable business? Do you ever wish someone would just tell you what to do to grow your business? Do you wish you had someone who understands what you do every day to bounce ideas off of, who would empathize with your struggles and celebrate your wins?
That's how I often felt when I started my website, RVinspiration.com.
And now, I want to give you the support I wish I had then.
The Inspired Bloggers Society is a 3-month mentorship and support program for new bloggers or bloggers who feel stuck and in need of fresh perspective.
The 3-month program will run from September to November of 2019 and will include the following:
- A recorded video review of your website along with a personalized plan of action.
- Monthly live group training sessions on specific topics related to blogging which will be recorded and available to you to replay whenever you want.
- Monthly live open Q&A sessions with a limited number of viewers per session (to make sure you get your questions answered!) which will also be recorded and available for unlimited replay.
Support Network Benefits:
- Blogger Pod: You'll be teamed up with 2-4 other bloggers for monthly small group support meetings (optional but highly encouraged!)
- Member Roster Access: A list of other bloggers who are interested in networking. Potential to find guest posting and affiliate partnership opportunities.
- You'll also receive FREE access to my online course, Find Direction for Your Blog, which will help you set and clarify your blogging goals as well as make a realistic plan for reaching them.
- As one of the original members of the Inspired Bloggers Society, you'll have the opportunity to provide feedback into future program offerings. You'll also receive discounts on any future blogging products and programs I offer.
Who it's For
You'll get the most out of Inspired Bloggers Society if you:
- Already have a blog with published content
- Blog as a way to earn income, not just as a hobby
- Are open to meeting and networking with other bloggers
- Can commit 3-4 hours per month during September, October, and November of 2019
- Are eager and willing to learn and grow your blog
This membership program is currently closed for enrollment. Sign up below to be notified next time it becomes available:
Ashley Mann started RVinspiration.com in 2017 as a way to curate and share ideas for RV living. One year later, her website income fully replaced her former teaching salary, and as of 2019, the site was receiving over 200,000 page views per month. Ashley credits much of her success with her ability to set clear goals and network with other bloggers, and she hopes to help other bloggers achieve their own goals.