Declutter & Downsize Your Kitchen
Step-by-step guidance for sorting and getting rid of kitchen items you no longer use or need.
Do any of these describe you?
- You have many items in your kitchen that you're hanging on to "just in case" you need them.
- Your kitchen cabinets are all stuffed completely full and as a result, it's hard to access items when you need them.
- You have items in your kitchen you almost never use.
- You have drawers and cabinets in your kitchen you almost never open.
- You have trouble finding space in your pantry, refrigerator, or freezer, but feel like there's never anything in your kitchen to eat.
- You're moving to a new home with a much smaller kitchen and wondering how in the world you'll make everything fit.
If so, this course is for you!
What's included in the course:
- A step-by-step process to follow for sorting kitchen items and deciding what to keep and what to let go of.
- Instructions for decluttering your pantry, refrigerator, and freezer (without any perfectly good food going to waste).
- Tips for organizing a small kitchen.
- Advice for dealing with sentimental and heirloom kitchen items.
- Worksheets to help you plan your ideal kitchen and identify which items you actually need.
In early 2016, Ashley and her husband Josiah listed their house for sale and started shopping for an RV to purchase and live in, and Ashley spent that spring and summer figuring out how to get rid of her accumulated belongings to prepare for their downsize. Now she helps others as they transition to living comfortably in a smaller space.
StartThe Kitchen Downsizing Method + Sorting Kitchen Linens
StartDinnerware, Flatware, & Glassware
StartKitchen Appliances, Cookware, and Bakeware
StartFood Storage Containers
StartOther Recyclables (Bottles, Bags, Containers, etc.)
StartOther Kitchen Items
StartAntiques, Heirlooms, & Sentimental Items
StartDeclutter Your Pantry, Freezer, & Refrigerator