Downsize Your Closet
Create a wardrobe you love.
Do you need to downsize your closet but have trouble actually getting around to doing it? When you sort your clothes, do you agonize whether or not to let go of items, thinking you'd better hang onto them "just in case" you might want to wear them? Do you have clothing you never wear but can't bring yourself to get rid of?
If you answered "yes" to any of the questions above, this course is for you!
What's included in the course:
- Step-by-step instructions for reducing the amount of clothing you own
- Planning guidance to help you decide which clothing meets your needs and fits your personal style
- Techniques to help you break the emotional attachment to clothes you no longer need
- Links for places to sell, recycle, and donate unneeded clothing to give it a second useful life
- Small space clothing storage tips
This course won't...
- Tell you how many items of clothing to keep (because only you can decide that!)
- Tell you to get rid of clothing you enjoy wearing
- Tell you to only keep clothing you need (if that old shirt makes you happy, keep it!)
In early 2016, Ashley and her husband Josiah listed their house for sale and started shopping for an RV to purchase and live in, and Ashley spent that spring and summer figuring out how to get rid of her accumulated belongings to prepare for their downsize. Now she helps others as they transition to living comfortably in a smaller space.