Blogging Business Review
Website & Business Review with a Personalized Plan of Action
Do you ever wish someone would just tell you step-by-step how to grow your blogging or content marketing business?
That's exactly what I'm offering to do!
I will evaluate your website, content, and current strategy for marketing and monetization, and create a personalized Action Plan that you can follow-step-by step that will move you toward your business goals.
I'll also record a personal video for you in which I'll review your website and offer feedback and suggestions.
Feeling stuck or like you're constantly working but never getting anywhere? Let me give you a new perspective and fresh motivation!
Who It's For
You're the perfect candidate for a website and business review if these describe you:
- You have a blog or website where you regularly publish articles. Your website already has some content (at least 15-20 articles) and isn't "under construction."
- You're wanting to earn income with your blog or website but not quite sure how, or already earning some income and trying to figure out how to increase your revenue.
- You're comfortable with the technology required to manage your website (publish new articles, make minor changes to the site menu, add an email form, etc.), or good at Googling to figure out how to do those things.
- You're willing to reflect, learn, grow, and make changes that will lead you to accomplishing your goals.
- You're willing to put in the work necessary to create the business you want, and just need direction in knowing where to apply your efforts.
If that sounds like you, I know I can create a plan that will help you move forward!
Get started now!
Ashley Mann started RVinspiration.com in 2017 as a way to curate and share ideas for RV living. One year later, her website income fully replaced her former teaching salary, and as of 2019, the site was receiving over 200,000 page views per month. Ashley credits much of her success with her ability to set clear goals and network with other bloggers, and she hopes to help other bloggers achieve their own goals.